Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Post #1


Okay, here is the deal...I did the Atkins program back in 2003. I had some success and then allowed myself to be derailed. While on Atkins, I felt great, the weight seemed to come off pretty effortlessly and I had ENERGY (oh, and I lost about 40lbs). Since that time I've continued to struggle with my weight. I've counted calories, counted fat grams, counted steps, counted EVERYTHING except carbs. I am not sure what kept me away from Atkins for so long but since the beginning of this year it has been in the back of my mind that I needed to do Atkins..I need to feel better and have better control over the carbs.

So here I am and I thought that maybe blogging will help me along the way. I started Induction on Sunday, March 7 and so far, so good.

No comments:

Post a Comment