Wednesday, March 10, 2010

The Beginning

Okay, this isn't fun but I thought if this is going to be a cronicle of my Atkins experience, I need to track my progress...to do that, I need to define my starting point. I am not particularly proud of this starting point, but at least I have room for improvement....LOTS of room!

Gender:female
Age: 49
Height: 5 feet 1 inches
Weight: 210 lbs
BMI: 39.67
Phase of Diet: Phase 1 - Induction
Goal Weight: 140 lbs

This picture was taken 2/13/10 and will serve as my "before" picture

Now that is out of the way, I am feeling wonderful. Yesterday afternoon I had a low point. I had a headache and felt a bit foggy in the brain. I took 2 Excederin Migraine (contains caffiene) and a cup of coffee and that did the trick.

I am planning a big spinach salad for supper and will post about that tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment